GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE
All content published on this website is owned by or licensed to Asahi UK Ltd. Asahi UK Ltd also claims the database right in respect of this website. All rights are reserved.
Welcome to The House of Peroni website. This site is provided by Asahi UK Ltd, a company whose address is 1 Forge End, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6DB. All references to 'our', 'us' or 'we' are references to Asahi UK Ltd and its associates.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE NOW
1. MINIMUM AGE This website is not intended to be accessed if you are under 18 years old or below the minimum legal age for lawfully purchasing alcohol in the country, state, province or territory from which you are viewing this website. Before accessing the website, you will be asked to confirm your age.
2. CONTENT DISCLAIMER Your use of this website (including downloading material or links to other websites) and your use and reliance on content published on this website are at your own risk. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we expressly exclude any representations, conditions, terms or warranties regarding merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or reasonable care and skill which might otherwise be implied or incorporated into these terms, whether by statute, law or otherwise.
Except where it is expressly stated to the contrary, we do not represent or warrant:
- the accuracy or completeness of the material published on this website;
- the availability of this website or its operation without error or interruption;
- the compatibility of this website with your computer system and software;
- that this website is free from infection in the nature of a virus.
The personal opinions of the talent featured in this website, or any third parties with whom we are associated, are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Asahi UK Ltd and we accept no responsibility for any such views expressed in any media.
3. LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY This limitation does not apply to any death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for our fraud. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you, whatsoever, which may have been caused by your use or attempted use of this website or any content published on it.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All intellectual property rights in the content of this website (including without limitation trade marks, images and logos) are either owned by us or are used by us under licence, and are reserved to us. You acquire no rights in the content of this website except the limited right to use the website in accordance with the terms.
6. HYPERLINKS Links to other websites are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse or approve these websites or their operators and you download, browse and use such websites at your own risk and without any liability on our part.
7. VARIATION We may amend, modify, update or discontinue the operation of this website or any content published on it at any time without prior notice to you. We may also amend these terms from time to time.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND INTERPRETATION If any provision of these terms is held to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England.