THE FASHION STUDIO PROGRAMME TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of Great Britain who are aged 18 years or over and residents of the Republic of Ireland who are aged 25 years or over, excluding anyone in full time education or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion. Any winners under the age of 25 years of age will not be featured in any communications, will not be featured in video content produced by Peroni due to alcohol responsibility policies however will still benefit from all other benefits.
2. Purchase is not necessary to participate in this Promotion. Purchase of any Peroni products will not increase an entrant’s chances of winning. Internet access is required.
3. Promotion Period: 00.01 BST on 18th April 2018 to 23.59 BST on 20th May 2018.
4. To Enter: Visit http://bit.ly/THoPApply and complete the form including all required details D.O.B, full name, email contact, phone number, address & postcode, portfolio (PDF Upload / URL link), in writing give a brief explanation of you/ what your work is about (200 words), please explain how you will use the space, and what you are your 3 main aims for in the LFW presentation (300 words).
5. Maximum of one entry per person during the Promotion Period.
6. The Prizes: A total of 8 winners (7 winners from Great Britain, and 1 winner from the Republic of Ireland) will each win the use of a centrally located studio to work from within the House of Peroni’s office in Central London, facilities, workshop space & equipped RTW studio, in-house studio manager to support and guide, Mentorship from our Creative Council during the residency programme, advice and guidance from House of Peroni’s creative council, and the opportunity to show your work at the House of Peroni event during London Fashion Week.
7. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
b. Equipment in creative studio space: 6 x industrial sewing machines , 2 x high-speed overlockers, 1 x babylock overlock, 1 x coverstitch, 2 x industrial steam irons and vacuum tables, 1 x tabletop iron, 5 x mannequins, Cutting tables , Black & white thread for overlockers, Pattern paper, calico, general equipment, scissors, garment rails, storage boxes will all be provided. To be outsourced by designers: Buttonhole machine (beyond the capability of domestic button machines) , Embroidery & print work, Any specialised technical assistance?
c. Access to creative council, 1 x 1:1 session each month with each creative Council member. Exact time of each session tbc. This may be via Skype depending on creative Council’s location or face to face. 1 x group talk for all the designers. This will be filmed for content. 1 x talk open to our designers and the public.
d. Due to the nature of the venue the Promoter cannot guarantee wheelchair access to the creative studio space.
8. Winner Selection: All valid entries will be judged within 10 working days after the close of the Promotion Period by a Panel from Peroni’s Creative Council made up of fashion industry figures to select a shortlist of 40 entries based on the following criteria:
a. Originality: Demonstration of approaching the creative process or problem solving in unique ways and strength of personal expression through design.
b. Style: Through their work and submitted written application demonstrate a confident, effortless manner or technique.
c. Craft: Demonstration of skill and dexterity in their work along with appreciation of craft and processes demonstrated through their written application. Shortlisted entrants will be required to provide proof of address, age and take a telephone interview with the Promoter based on the same criteria. The winners will then be selected from the shortlisted entries within 7 working days after shortlisted entrants are selected by the Creative Council based on the criteria above and the quality of the interview. For details on the judging panel please email email@example.com
9. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by the email address used on entry within 2 working days after Winner Selection and will need to respond within 14 days of the first contact received. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of the first contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
10. The promoter shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement forthwith by notice in writing if the winner is found guilty of a criminal felony or pursues any conduct which is proven to materially detract from the value to MBUK of the winner’s name for the purposes of promoting the Campaign. In the event that this Agreement is terminated pursuant to this clause, the winner acknowledges that MBUK shall be under no obligation to provide or supply the prize in full.
11. Winners are required to be present in the studio at a minimum of 50% of the available time it is open.
12. Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any other brand;
b. includes trademarks, logos, or copyright material not owned by you or used without the rights owner's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); and
d. promotes any political agenda.
13. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternative to the prize is available in whole or in part. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative Prize of equal or greater value.
14. The Promoter will send the full names of the judges on request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “House of Peroni JL” in the subject line for 4 weeks following Winner Selection.
15. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name, and county of residence to announce the winner of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winner.
16. The full name and county of the winner can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com with “House of Peroni WL” in the subject line for 4 weeks following Winner Selection.
17. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted that they are bound by the terms and conditions.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
20. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
22. The Promoter may refuse to award a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
24. The decision of the Promoter shall be final in relation to all promotional matters.
25. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or England and Wales. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
26. Promoter: Asahi UK Ltd, 1 Forge End, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6DB